Legends on TNT

Based on the book by author Robert Littell,Legends centers on undercover agent Martin Odum (Sean Bean), who works for the FBI's Deep Cover Operations (DCO) division. Martin can transform himself into a completely different person for each job, but he begins to question his own identity when a mysterious stranger suggests Martin isn't the man he believes himself to be.

hollywoodreporter.com

Next Episode: Season 01, Episode 01

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

"Pilot":
Agent Martin Odum returns to the FBI after an assignment infiltrating a domestic terrorist organization; Martin tries to connect with his estranged wife and son; a mysterious stranger confronts Martin with information.

S~

Next Episode: Season 01, Episode 02

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

"Chemistry":
A high school chemistry teacher and his family are kidnapped; Martin, Crystal and Troy Buchannan go under cover to infiltrate the Chechen mob.

S~

Next Episode: Season 01, Episode 03

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

"Lords of War":
Martin assumes the legend of an international arms dealer; Martin makes contact with a beautiful arms dealer who is the right hand of a Chechen mobster.

S~

Next Episode: Season 01, Episode 04

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

"Betrayal":
The Colonel and Ana Paulanos are captured by DCO; the Colonel's followers release VX on a crowded bus; Martin stages a prison break, forcing the Colonel to lead him to the VX.

S~

Next Episode: Season 01, Episode 05

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

"Rogue":
Martin is put on leave; Martin begins looking into his own past; Martin assumes the legend of a Southern outlaw in order to infiltrate a smuggling operation.

S~

Looks like the premiere is now Nov. 2. Could have sworn it was originally scheduled for around now.

S~

It started in August last year, which was a perfect time when nothing much else was on. I was glad to hear it is indeed coming back, though with a November date, there will be a lot better stuff on my DVR demanding my attention.

TNT website originally had it scheduled for return the end of August. I remember checking, and then it never turned up in searches so I could schedule a timer. Not sure why the change.

Legends was a pleasant surprise when I finally got around to watching it. Look forward to it's return.

I wonder if the November start means they will run straight through the holidays when a lot of shows take a break?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts