Lesea Broadcasting - Galaxy 16 C band

Status
Please reply by conversation.
From what I've seen so far "LeSea 5" is the KWHS ch51 feed. The other 5 channels were carrying the same religious programming at the time of this post

Ive added KWHS, WHARTV, and KWHB to titantv and searched for little house on the prairie. Only channel that it pops up on is INSP which is analog on 133w. Its on at 10pm EST which is too late for me. So it looks like they have not added it to their lineup quite yet. I guess im stuck watching it at 10pm when I can on INSP still. I hope analog INSP stays for a while since I like their lineup in prime time and dont think they are ITC anywhere else.

Thanks for helping Scott and Magic, but these retro shows air on more than just one of the Leasea channels.
Yes, I have seen them on several at the same time. It makes me think it's something going on like ME and ME2, alternate programming for some areas at times. I'll be keeping a better eye toward those channels and may figure out some pattern to what they do.

1st channel is the master WHT feed
2nd is a "feed" channel
3rd is the Directv version of WHT (pretty much same thing as channel 1 but the gaudy "WHT" in the right corner
4th is KWHB Tulsa
5th is KWHS Denver
6th I didnt see an ID at the top of the hour (was waiting for the 4th to show up) ;)

times for some of the programs posted above (all times Central)

WHME (LeSea6)
2:00 Daniel Boone
3:00 Highway to Heaven
4:30 Flying Nun
5:00 Hogans Heroes
5:30 My 3 Sons
6:00 Family Ties

KWHB (LeSea 4)
4:00 Bonanza
5:00 Cosby Show
5:30 Cosby Show
6:00 Family Ties
6:30 Hogans Heroes

KWHS (Lesea 5)
3:00 Daniel Boone
4:00 Bonanza
5:00 Gonsmoke
6:00 HIghway to Heaven
7:00 Everybody Hates Chris
7:30 Everybody Hates Chris
8:00 Cosby Show
8:30 Cosby Show
9:00 Happy Days
9:30 Hogans Heroes

WHT
3:30 Green Acres
4:00 Daniel Boone

Thanks , had them all but one on my titantv thing too. Sorry we all popped Popcorn's corn, I don't want him to quit his job, we do appreciate the heads up on the variations of shows on those channels!

Thanks , had them all but one on my titantv thing too. Sorry we all popped Popcorn's corn, I don't want him to quit his job, we do appreciate the heads up on the variations of shows on those channels!

Thank you Turbo, as I see programs I'll post the station and times.

Well if anyone finds little house on the prairie please post =)

This channel on Anik F1R airs Little House on the Prairie along with other shows such as Highway to Heaven, Fraizer, etc.

KNLC Channel 24

Note: I haven't actually received this channel yet, but am trying. If Little House on the Prairie isn't on please don't shoot the messenger. :)

This channel on Anik F1R airs Little House on the Prairie along with other shows such as Highway to Heaven, Fraizer, etc.

KNLC Channel 24

Note: I haven't actually received this channel yet, but am trying. If Little House on the Prairie isn't on please don't shoot the messenger. :)

Thats a local here out of St. Louis. Used to show better programming on it but its been lacking for me lately

I also noticed at "UT Feeds" on SES2 C band airs retro programming. Been seeing The Lone Ranger around 5PM EST each night.

I apologize for this "religious" overtone, but in response to all the slamming of religious channels, I laugh at this thread. From Wiki: In 1957, {Lester} Sumrall established the Lester Sumrall Evangelistic Association (LeSEA) and in 1968 he founded LeSEA Broadcasting's flagship station. Also, just as a historical side note, if TBN (Paul Crouch in person,) had not wanted to broadcast using satellite, there would be several birds that would have been financially feasible to launch, and several satellites would not be needed on the Clarke Belt if Christian TV broadcasters did not pay the bills for the non-religious stations - in advance/on-time every month.

So enjoy LeSEA, and thank Rod Parsley for keeping it going......

I watch the Lucy Show sometimes on TCT Network-SD3 on 101W sometimes in the evening. They have some other retro programming mixed in with the religious shows. (However picture quality is pretty low with 3 screen bugs) I like these episodes with Gale Gordon as her boss in the bank.

I enjoy Lesea KWHS and probably should thank them for hours of enjoyment.

I watch the Lucy Show sometimes on TCT Network-SD3 on 101W sometimes in the evening. They have some other retro programming mixed in with the religious shows. (However picture quality is pretty low with 3 screen bugs) I like these episodes with Gale Gordon as her boss in the bank.

I enjoy Lesea KWHS and probably should thank them for hours of enjoyment.

TCT's schedule is not bad (TCT Television Network - Program Schedule).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)