Lethal Weapon - Fox Series

osu1991

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Sep 4, 2004
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
LETHAL WEAPON | Official Trailer | FOX BROADCASTING

The iconic cop duo Riggs and Murtaugh are back in the all-new FOX Series LETHAL WEAPON. Don't miss them as they work in a crime-ridden modern-day LA.

Maybe I'm getting real old, but I still remember when they made movies out of old TV shows.

Now they are making TV shows out of movies.

As someone posted above, how come they can't come up with new and fresh ideas? :rolleyes:

Unless I'm really surprised, I figure this will be as good as the Rush Hour series, NOT GOOD!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Horrible horrible horrible horrible casting! Clayne Crawford as Riggs? Seriously?

You cannot take a classic movie series and expect to hit TV gold. The beauty of LW was the violence and foul language.

Am thinking of starting a GOFUNDME page to sent BOB to Hollywood as he's good more imagination in his pinkie than apparently all of Fox's collective arses combined!!

Clayne Crawford as Riggs WHAT?

Fox's 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Season 2

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/lethal-weapon-renewed-season-2-978484

The Warner Bros. drama based on the hit movie franchise will return for a 22-episode second season.

Fox's first freshman series of the 2016-17 season to earn a full-season order, Lethal Weapon debuted as Fox's highest-rated fall premiere in two years. The series has remained a solid performer this season, most recently pulling a 1.4 rating among adults 18-49. The series, which averages 11 million viewers across multiple platforms, currently ranks among the top five first-year shows on the Big Four.

I've been on board since the first explosion! Like others I wondered who this guy is that's playing Riggs. Well both Rigggs and Roger play well together. The whole crew does well! So I'm glad they got a thumbs up for season 2!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)