Lets fight to get Dish to Carrie AntennaTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
You don't get to decide that. And it's called a discussion. If it's an either/or I want them to concentrate on all HD before adding channels I already get.
i have to agree with you on that dish should concentrate on adding new hd channels and adding hd feeds to the channels we are getting right now before wandering about SD channels.i want to be honest with you guys thanks love this forum

Reactions: bobvick
I dont get why (the OP) you are whining when its a subchannel in your market. Put up an antenna.

Reactions: KAB
For those of us in rural areas with marginal OTA reception, I think that the addition of good rerun channels like MeTV and AntennaTV would be wonderful. Lots of us are in our 60's and older, and we get a good feeling from watching the old shows that we remember from our youth.

Why is some people being so hateful on here
I don't think they are intentionally trying to be hateful per say, but just letting you know the facts, A. There is NO way that Dish can carry this channel if they wanted to, their distribution is to their affiliates only, B. If you want the channel that bad, get you a TV aerial and get it OTA.

I don't want to be mean at all, but I do try to get my point across. Something like requesting a channel that doesn't have a huge (maybe around 50%+) customer appeal doesn't really earn the position of a sticky thread. Generally sticky thread are reserved for important notices. Otherwise the sticky threads would be full of random threads and would be no different than the normal threads.

Reactions: Mr Tony
For those of us in rural areas with marginal OTA reception, I think that the addition of good rerun channels like MeTV and AntennaTV would be wonderful. Lots of us are in our 60's and older, and we get a good feeling from watching the old shows that we remember from our youth.
According to your location, you are in Mustang, Oklahoma? Is that correct? If so, if it is the same city I looked up, you are real close to Oklahoma City, looks like you should get GREAT OTA reception. I am 63 miles as the crow flys from the transmitters on Red Mountain in Birmingham, in hilly terrain, and I get all of the locals OTA with a Winegard flatwave antenna that is only about 16' off the ground. Isn't the terrain in Oklahoma mostly flat? Looks like you could probably get an OTA signal with a paperclip.

The question has been asked and it has been answered again and again. I understand the original poster don't like the answer but I can't see Antenna TV tearing up all their contracts just to make this one viewer happy.

So with that we will close it, because the answer is not going to change.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts