Let's have some fill-in-the blank fun

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
I'll give you a sentence with a blank to fill in, and you can fill it in with something funny.

Here's the sentence:

There is a better chance that you will see (blank) before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man.

(I'm sorry, but it's so easy to bash him, and who can blame me?)

Here are my fill-in-the blank suggestions.

You have a better chance of seeing the following occur first before Gumbel ever does play-by-play again:

I become a Spurs fan

Sandra becomes an Islanders fan

Jimbo becomes a Michigan fan

HD MM roots for the Steelers

Hell freezes over

Feel free to contribute

There is a better chance that you will see all Dish Network subs happy with their HD lineup before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man.

There is a better chance that you will see Curt Schilling keep his opinions to himself before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man.

There is a better chance that you will see Grady Little manage the Red Sox again before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man.

Hey Sabres, this is fun man!!!! :D

There is a better chance that a Cleveland Sports Franchise wins a Championship in my lifetime before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man.

There is a better chance that Voom will be back on Dish before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man.

Sorry I could not resist

There is a better chance that a Cleveland Sports Franchise wins a Championship in my lifetime before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man.

The Arena Football team has a shot.

Cleveland's Gladiators could pull some surprises in the playoffs.

Who does Cleveland have to potentially go through to win the Arena Bowl?

The Arena Football team has a shot.

Cleveland's Gladiators could pull some surprises in the playoffs.

Who does Cleveland have to potentially go through to win the Arena Bowl?

No idea. I do know the Gladiator's (#4 seed) play their first home game against the Orlando Predators (#5 seed) this Monday though.

And an Arena Football Championship doesn't count btw. I'm talking Major Sports Teams. Ie: Cavs Indians or Browns.

There is a better chance that you will see HDMM and I at a NFL football game rooting for the same team before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man.

There is a better chance that you will see Marv Albert wearing mens clothes before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man.

There is a better chance that you will see Kobe and Shaq become friends before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man.

There is a better chance that you will see HDMM and I at a NFL football game rooting for the same team before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man.

There is a better chance that you will see Marv Albert wearing mens clothes before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man.

There is a better chance that you will see Kobe and Shaq become friends before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man.

Got that right Stu! ;):up

BTW, isn't it about time to jump back on the Browns bandwagon. We're expecting big things from them this year! Come on man, support your own State. :)

We're expecting big things from them this year!

One thing I must say:

The Browns and Steelers are the only teams in the AFC North that will make a playoff run.

Cincinnati's reverting back to the Bungles (and they play defense as well as I do), and the Ravens stink on ice.

One thing I must say:

The Browns and Steelers are the only teams in the AFC North that will make a playoff run.

Cincinnati's reverting back to the Bungles (and they play defense as well as I do), and the Ravens stink on ice.

I agree with the Bungle and Rat-Bird comment. As a matter of fact, I think the Ravens will be in a heated race with the Falcons to have the WORST record in the NFL this year.

I do believe that in order to advance to the playoffs this year, either the Browns or Steelers will have to win the AFC North. In other words, I don't think the Wild Card is coming from the AFC North this year, because of the super tough schedule our division will be playing this year.

I do believe that in order to advance to the playoffs this year, either the Browns or Steelers will have to win the AFC North. In other words, I don't think the Wild Card is coming from the AFC North this year, because of the super tough schedule our division will be playing this year.

I agree. I think both AFC Wildcards are coming from the South.

There is a better chance that you will see (blank) before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man.

hmm...lets see...fill in the blank

how about these

There is a better chance that you will see me rooting for the Minnesota Goofer Hockey team before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man.

or

There is a better chance that you will see a straight guy at a taping of the Ellen show before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man.

or

There is a better chance that you will see someone with a brain on the Jerry Springer show before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man.

or

There is a better chance that you will see someone on the Maury show actually want to be the Baby's dad before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man.

:D

I've been unemployed now for 2 weeks so I do watch a few daytime talk shows

Maury & Steve Wilkos for sure
Springer is just lame
most of the rest (Martha, Ellen, Rachel, Oprah, Phil) I wouldnt watch if you paid me...hey maybe that can be a new one for above ;)

There is a better chance that you will see me wearing a Cubs jersey before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man. I wanted to make a rant in the "why do you hate a team" thread, but it would be just too long and exhaustive.

There is a better chance that you will see UK win the SEC in football before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man. (Sorry ramy.)

I agree with the Bungle and Rat-Bird comment. As a matter of fact, I think the Ravens will be in a heated race with the Falcons to have the WORST record in the NFL this year.

All the experts are picking Baltimore second or third and Cincinnati fourth. I'm not go to argue too strongly against that, but I'm surprised because Cincinnati has beaten Baltimore five times in a row and had a better record last year, and Baltimore has a new coach.

AFC North is going to take a beating. No Wild Card.

All the experts are picking Baltimore second or third and Cincinnati fourth. I'm not go to argue too strongly against that, but I'm surprised because Cincinnati has beaten Baltimore five times in a row and had a better record last year, and Baltimore has a new coach.

AFC North is going to take a beating. No Wild Card.

If I'm picking the AFC North today:

1. Cleveland 10-6
2. Pittsburgh 9-7
3. Cincinnati 8-8
4. Baltimore 4-12

Of course a lot could change over the next 10-12 weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts