Let's have some fill-in-the blank fun

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
If I'm picking the AFC North today:

1. Cleveland 10-6
2. Pittsburgh 9-7
3. Cincinnati 8-8
4. Baltimore 4-12

You're being too nice.

I say 2-3 wins.

Remember, this is a team that came within inches of beating the Patriots, got humiliated by the Colts, and managed to not do what even I could do- beat the Dolphins.

There is a better chance that you will see The pat's go 19 and 0 before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man.

There is a better chance that you will see The pat's go 19 and 0 before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man.

That's okay, I'd be just as happy if the Pats went 14-5........as long as they win the LAST game they play. :D

There is a better chance that you will see me wearing a Cubs jersey before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man. I wanted to make a rant in the "why do you hate a team" thread, but it would be just too long and exhaustive.

There is a better chance that you will see UK win the SEC in football before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man. (Sorry ramy.)

:D funny.

All the experts are picking Baltimore second or third and Cincinnati fourth. I'm not go to argue too strongly against that, but I'm surprised because Cincinnati has beaten Baltimore five times in a row and had a better record last year, and Baltimore has a new coach.

AFC North is going to take a beating. No Wild Card.

I'm curious as to which "expert" made that prediction. There's not a more sure thing in the entire NFL this year than the Rat-Birds claiming the basement of the AFC North.

I realize the Bungles have "chemistry" issues, but Pro-Bowl QB Carson Palmer is another year removed from the ACL surgery and he still has one of the best offensive weapons to throw too in CJ and Housh. They will put up some numbers this year and avoid the worst record in there division without much effort.

I'll agree with Sabres that the Rat-Birds get 2, maybe 3 wins this year. Their defense is another year older and that's the only thing they had going for them. Even if their defense plays halfway decent, they'll still have to be able to score in order to win and their offense simply won't be able to do so.

Got that right Stu! ;):up

BTW, isn't it about time to jump back on the Browns bandwagon. We're expecting big things from them this year! Come on man, support your own State. :)

No, You know I have respect for the browns, but I cant, dont ask me why.. I feel warm and fuzzies when I see the black and Gold, I just really like that team, I hope the Browns do well this year, it would be nice to see them do something and I think it would be GREAT to see Cleveland and Pittsburgh in the playoffs again! I support my own state in EVERYTHING else, well college basketball is a tie between Ohio State and NC :) but I am a diehard cavs and indians fan ( and yes if lebron leaves I will still love the cavs)

Bungles will be alright, if their Defense holds, but you never know that is a VERY voliatle team right now, Baltimore is a mess, but I still dont count them Totally out..there is always that chance and remember this is the afc north we are talking about that they beat my beloved steelers or HD's Browns on any given sunday.

I'll agree with Sabres that the Rat-Birds get 2, maybe 3 wins this year.

Speaking of a possible 2-3 win team, who will be next year's high choice in the NFL Draft?

I think it will be Chase Daniel, or Tebow could leave after his junior year.

There is a better chance that you will see me making a post claiming to know when @max will be added to D* before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man.

There is a better chance that you will see Israel and the rest of the middle east reach a real peace agreement before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man.

There is a better chance that you will see Barry Sanders return to the NFL before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man.

There is a better chance that you will see Sunday Night Football on NBC HD look good before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man.

There is a better chance that you will see Sal Governale at Howard Stern's wedding before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man. (Have to be a fan of the show to get that reference)

There is a better chance that you will see Ed Wade invite Shawn Chacon over for Thanksgiving dinner before Bryant Gumbel ever gets another shot at announcing NFL games as a play-by-play man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)