Lets pile on the Lions one more time

This is both priceless and sad at the same time. Of course, the real Architect of Doom is the William Clay Ford family. Please, please, please sell this team to someone capable or running a professional football team!

"Daze Of Our Lions" Prologue to the 2009 season

No need to apologize to me, I ain't the sinking this ship.

A few quick observations.

#1 - Schwartz, observing that the Lion's had the worst defense in the league, decided that the best way to upgrade the defense was to hire the defensive coordinator from Kansas City, holders of the league's 2nd worst defense. Way to upgrade there, Jimmy!;)

#2 - Upgrade the offense? Why sure, lets hire the fired head coach from the Rams to be our offensive coordinator. Way to surround yourself with proven winners!;)

#3 - The Lions lost money in the 2007 season, our best season, record-wise of the Millen Error. Only Ford could find a way to lose money in a cash-cow league like the NFL.

May the Schwartz be with you!

The Lions lost money in the 2007 season, our best season, record-wise of the Millen Error.

Amazing.

Had I been on this site when they got off to that 6-2 start, I honestly would have said they were going to make the playoffs... and Wozniak would have labeled me a jinx.

Well, as a lions fan the thing that upset me was they had the losing record at 15. At least they could of won the last game and then broken the record again next year. I saw a show on the NFL network about the 10 worst NFL teams in history. The lions didn't even make the list. Surely a 1-15 then 0-16 seasons would have put them at the top. But, they messed that up too.

Well, as a lions fan the thing that upset me was they had the losing record at 15. At least they could of won the last game and then broken the record again next year. I saw a show on the NFL network about the 10 worst NFL teams in history. The lions didn't even make the list. Surely a 1-15 then 0-16 seasons would have put them at the top. But, they messed that up too.

What was the date the show was made? Maybe it was from before the Lion's historic run.

I would say it was. Doubt they put that together in that short of a time.

That's my guess too. I say this because you can't make this list and ignore 0-16, 1-23. This puts them square in (Expansion) Tampa Bay Buccaneer territory, as the worst team in history. I can't name 8 more this bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)