Lets Take Time To Thank Sean Mota

vinnyv07

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2004
Let me start by saying I consider this site to be my internet home and I just wanted to thank Sean for keeping us informed about all the VOOM news. Its been a great trip but now its going to end. Thanks to all the other mods that helped out with the VOOM forum. But it was Sean who made it a special place to be....and the best VOOM forum by far. Thank You, Sean.

I will have to say the same great forum . Thanks Sean and all the rest for you hard work to keep this up.

tyork

THank you Sean. This has been quite a month for beautiful, innocent, up-lifting and one-of-a-kind entities (I include the Pope, Terri Schiavo) to die a slow, painful death. People like you are the "doctors" of HD who tried to keep the patient alive, but it's the upper echelons, again, and unkind spouses (partners) who have killed good, decent, beautiful, irreplaceable gifts to humanity.

I emailed Sean about the outstanding work I thought he had done on this site over a year ago. He has continued that excellence the entire time. This site did feel like a home or refuge from the bashing at AVS as well as the only place to find out important information about Voom. Sean has done an incredible job here!

Ditto, it was a good run, thanks guys. All in all Voom subs didn’t make out to bad, now we know what excellence looks like and we can be more discriminating with future choices. We got a taste of what TV will be like in the not too distant future, we were just fortunate enough to see it today.

vurbano said:
This site did feel like a home or refuge from the bashing at AVS as well as the only place to find out important information about Voom. Sean has done an incredible job here!

Very well said Vurbano. Sean has gone above and beyond. My thanks to everyone who kept Voom-The Forum on the air.

A big thanks to all the new friends I've made in the last 3 or 4 months.

jamey

Have never been so involved with any Discussion Group as this one before and in many ways hope not to be again! After receiving VOOM'S free offer last year and having the installer drive from Detroit all the way to Noblesville, working in the dark on my roof (he could not have arrive back home till after mid-night) this has been my home! I figure I must have been in the first 2,000 installs. I used several other Groups to plan and build my HT, but again not the constant viewing of this Group. It has been amazing to see what has been taken place over this time with Cablevision & VOOM. Thanks to all that have posted info that helped VOOM and their customers. The end results are not what we wanted or expected, but it has been addictive to follow. Will really miss VOOM and the numerous checking of news that was supplied by Sean and all others involved. Great Job! What was the record "On-Line" viewing on The VOOM Forums?

big thanks to Sean for making this forum what it is. you've been a huge asset to the voom community. see ya'll around!

A BIG THANK YOU! to ALL of you guys, but especially to Sean... you kept everything Voom related very interesting, even in times like these.

I've been enjoying Voom for only a couple of months and even with its 'supposedly' lower PQ than before, it was the best HD I've ever seen. I'm going to really miss it.

Thanks guys... It was all of you who made this forum special. We all got a taste of VOOM and if I have to do it all over again, I will do it.

It's been a great, entertaining, educational month of Voom AND this site. The hard work from all is much appreciated. Thanks...keep up the great work. May 1 is now 5/1 A.V.

Thanks Sean and all the mods for this site. It has been very helpful and informative. I really wasn't looking forward to hearing the shut of Voom. Also enjoyed chating and helping everyone on this site.

Really! This site has been great! I have enjoyed this forum for over a year, several times a day! THANKS SEAN!!! :up :up

Sorry to see this all come to an end!

I, too, have PM'd my appreciation previously for all the hard work...but Sean and all the Mods have done and still do a fantastic job, and deserve a HUGE public round of applause! :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Vicki :) :love

Thanks to all who make this forum what it is! Will the Voom forum shut down, or can we keep it alive for sentimental reasons? :)

scottie_h said:
Thanks to all who make this forum what it is! Will the Voom forum shut down, or can we keep it alive for sentimental reasons? :)
I think we'll keep it alive as long as you guys are willing to post here!

Oh boy. How sad it is. I enjoyed this site as much or more than actually watching the VOOM 21. It is all do to the extra attention of Sean, Scott and the other mods. I hope you can turn this into a special HD forum and keep it open for those of us who have not decided on what our options are. I have my old STB so I am not worried about the VOOM box going dumn. But in my area there is only one HD channel OTA and cable ....well it is just cable. Might fire up my old BUD and add the SD programming I want back there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts