How to take yourself off of autopay

joverstr2

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 20, 2004
Mobile, Al.
I noticed today that you can now change your billing method on Voom's website. They have updated their site quite a bit, you have to really look but some changes have been made.

I just took myself off of autopay. IMO this is one of the most important things Voom has done to date!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS THREAD SHOULD BE HIGHLIGHTED IN RED!!!

Take yourself off of AutoPay on Voom Website

Just so everyone knows. We can now change method of payment right on the Voom website.

Where Do You Take Yourself Off Auto Pay?
I Logged In & Went To Account Summary, Then Payment Method, Then Update Payment
Method. There Were Only Two Options (Auto-Pay & One Time Payment).
I Did Not See Anything To Take Me Off Auto-Pay & Just Send Me A Bill Each Month & Not Just A Statement.

wbuffetta said:
Where Do You Take Yourself Off Auto Pay?
I Logged In & Went To Account Summary, Then Payment Method, Then Update Payment
Method. There Were Only Two Options (Auto-Pay & One Time Payment).
I Did Not See Anything To Take Me Off Auto-Pay & Just Send Me A Bill Each Month & Not Just A Statement.

Choose one time payment.

I just picked the one time payment method and it said my request will be changed within 24hrs. Now they will send me a paper bill each mth?

vinnyv07 said:
I just picked the one time payment method and it said my request will be changed within 24hrs. Now they will send me a paper bill each mth?

In a couple of days when you bring up account details it will say "cash" under payment method. I assume that means we can send a check when we get the paper bill (it will be a bill now instead of a statement) or log in and pay by credit card.

vurbano said:
In a couple of days when you bring up account details it will say "cash" under payment method. I assume that means we can send a check when we get the paper bill (it will be a bill now instead of a statement) or log in and pay by credit card.
You do you mean " your ": just a thought:Oh I'm sorry another Grammer Error on my part??

Mystik, best way now is to just call and have a CSR change your account to no autopay. With the site kinda finished its the only way. CSR's were really helpful about it. When I'd called about something else the CSR I had suggested and offered to remove me from AP on his own so I did.