How many of you left Voom for other providers?

got another provider last week, but will keep voom on till the bitter end. Or at least till I watch ghouls gone wild!!!

I'm waiting for the lights to go out before purchasing new equipment and sign up for a provider, although I have made up my mind as to what provider will get my business I still have only VOOM.

I had not yet cancelled cable when the death notice was issued. I was hanging on to cable for just one OTA channel that is a problem with my OTA antenna. I'm VoOming until the bitter end, if it comes to that...and until I get up on the roof and do some antenna work, I'm still hanging on to cable...gotta have my local news (on my preferred channel)! Vicki :)

I just placed my order for DirectTV today. Haven't got the call to schedule my install yet, but I'm planning on watching voom until the signal goes dark!

We had basic cable just for Fox Sports for the local sports teams. That will be available via DirectTV, so I can drop that $30/mo bill. I can also drop my stand-alone Tivo bill of $12.95/mo. We have very limited cable options (and no HD), so D* and E* were our only replacement options.

Good luck to everyone in your decisions!

Yes I went with D* also, had it reinstalled but didn't hook it up yet. It was the only way I could order HD. (jerks) Had too sign a year contract too, can't believe it who else they think I'm going too switch too? And they didn't know what HD receiver I would get when it was installed either, so I ordered a new one on line so I know what I'm getting. But E* is the only other choice here "NOT" worst HD picture I ever saw. But I wear Thick Glasses...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)