how many think voom should change some channels?

smeagal

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 14, 2005
I've had voom for about 3 weeks now and it's nice, but if I were voom I would replace some of those channels. I meam the one with the fish tank and swirls is fun for about 5 minutes and I think a couple others could be switched over too. I know i'll get flamed by some who like these channels but come on if they want to appeal to the masses get rid of 2 or 3 or 5 of those off the wall channels and add some content. How about their own hd sci-fi channel??? anyone agree?

<gets out can of Lighter fluid and book of matches and starts chasing Smea>
While I agree maybe switch some or addin a HD Sci Fi but leave HDLab alone. I find some of its shows, is that really a proper name for em, very pleasnt. If wanna weed something out how about yanking a few of the OVERABUNDANCE of Sports channels instead. :evil:

Nope, leave them alone

For every channel I do not like 3 people like it and visa versa.

They just did a HD Cinema 10 mixup about 2 months ago.

Take small, slow, deliberate steps, and the world will be good in voomland

Now I really like the idea of VoOm having a Sci-fi channel tucked in there. It would even be better if VoOm did some VoOm original series and/or mini series. Yeah, if they took the Sci-fi channel model and honestly ran with it,...

In fact dropping the old/classic movie model on some of these stations and adopting a competitive network type of thing would be outstanding. MonsterTV vs Sci-fi, GuyTV vs Spike, HaHa vs Comedy Cental,... yes, that's the way to go!

I also think the content of Ultra and Divine could probably be combined and still not lose focus making room for something so new and forward thinking that there's nothing around at the moment to compete with it.

I dig it how it is -- but I'm not against more HD Originals in addition to the ones they have, should that become possible.

ericpd said:
I also think the content of Ultra and Divine could probably be combined and still not lose focus ...
Lesbian models? I for damn sure wouldn't lose focus! :D

TheTimm said:
I dig it how it is -- but I'm not against more HD Originals in addition to the ones they have, should that become possible.

Lesbian models? I for damn sure wouldn't lose focus! :D
Yeah, right, Timm, you'd be so bug-eyed/cross-eyed you wouldn't be able to focus. ;) :p :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts