Lew 610 software and 722 record issues...

bub

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 18, 2003
My 722 has received the latest 610(?) software and now almost on every recording, I get loss of signal even though there should be no loss of signal.

I had a very little bit of trouble with off the air recordings previous to the latest software download, but never on sat channels and only because I don't think the OTA tuner of this 722, which replaced a 622, is near as good as the OTA tuner of the 622.

Now, if I watch a show, it is clear as a bell without issue. If I record the show, I get at least a few instances of either picture corruption and/or the graphic claiming that part of the recording has been lost.

I've reset the receiver and unplugged and let it sit for 5 minutes without resolution.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,
George

Now, if I watch a show, it is clear as a bell without issue. If I record the show, I get at least a few instances of either picture corruption and/or the graphic claiming that part of the recording has been lost.

I've reset the receiver and unplugged and let it sit for 5 minutes without resolution.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,
George

I had that also. My son and I watched the whole mythbusters (182HD channel) new episode while it was recording - no glitches. My wife watched it again later with me and it had the glitches and "part of recording lost" dialog.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)