Lex Ky. HD Local Guide glitch on CBS 27

legatebroke

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
I have been receiving a lot of calls, and have seen it myself, that ever since CBS 27 has launched last week, Existing customers with a 1000.2 and a wing dish, their guide is messed up when you get to CBS 27. A couple of different things happens, if you are moving up the list say form NBC 18 to CBS 27, 27 will continue to show up as the next channel until the guide is filled with CBS 27. Other thing that is happening is it will either not go past CBS 27, of skip the SD channel to the next lower channel 18. Is anyone else in the Lexington DMA, Existing customer with a 1000.2 and wing dish, experiencing the same troubles?

I have that setup and have also been experiencing the same problem. It is interesting that it is not just me. Also, I have noticed that sometimes when I am tuned to 27 the feed is SD. When I click info twice, it says it is from 77 so I don't know about that either. I have not taken any steps to fix the issue as I had remote problem this week (interference cause by my blu-ray player) that I was more concerned with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)