Lexington Kentucky Locals In HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bryantcombs

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 28, 2008
Has anyone seen any info regarding if these are coming and when? I can't seem to find anything on it.

Im with ya on getting Lexington,Ky. locals in HD. Ive tried OTA and cant get them where I live. To far south of Lexington I guess and I dont want to put up a 600 foot Antenna. We need to get as many people as we can to push our locals for them.I want as many national HD channels as anyone,but I would do without them alittle longer for the locals in HD.

The last map I saw from E* with all the blue and green dot looked like lexington was on there. Though the dots on the map don't actually say the DMA name. Its was green indicating that it would be at the end of the year. If the Eastern arc come true then I would say we would see Lexington HD locals from 61.5. Just a guess though.

i'm with you guys...patiently awaiting the lexington channels. i saw on a page ranking the DMAs that Lexington was 62nd, so maybe that is high enough to get us on up the list soon...

please, oh please!!

I am also with you on the Lexington Local HD request. Fox56 is too hard to get consistently with it being broadcast on VHF4 even with a boom antenna (for me anyways).

Yes, I had been wondering about the Lexington Locals in HD for quite some time now. OTA just doesn't pick up good where I'm at. Too far away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)