LG G3 vs. HTC One M8 vs. Galaxy 5

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

OrlandoSGM

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 27, 2008
Orlando, FL
Looking to buy one of these phones.

Anyone have tips and/or advice on which direction I should go????

Thanks in advance....

I have had all three, and they all have their high points. I am currently carrying the G3 and the s5, I sent the HTC one back two weeks ago.

IMO, out of these three fine devices, the G3 gets my nod as probably the best phone available right now (and the Note 3).
The build quality is great, the screen is FANTASTIC, and once you get used to the button placement, you wonder why it took a while for someone to try it like that.

The s5 is great as well. Slightly smaller than the g3, and the one. It is water resistant, and has the most features.

The HTC One is hands down the best looking of not only these three (g3 is a close second), but of any device available in my opinion.
That aluminum body is heavy however, and its almost as big as the g3 while giving up some screen size.

Reactions: SatelliteGAL
As a previous owner of two HTC models, I cannot say I would recommend the One. Having a G2 and a G3 since, I am completely satisfied with the quality of the LG G line. Superb screen, battery and build. I vote for the G3.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

What about the One did you dislike? Other than the fact that the power button is on top.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)