LG TV 3D with Magic Remote

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Chris36

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 24, 2009
Rhode Island
Hello,

Does anyone have this TV or have seen it at all? I saw it on HSN tonight a 47 or 55" inch. And you can talk into the remote has full Internet etc. I'm looking on buying a new TV.

Thanks,
Chris

My sister and brother in law just bought 2 of the 55in models. I set the magic remotes up to control their hoppers and the LG 3d bluray players. I must have missed something if it had voice control. I didn't pay much attention to the magic remotes as they will use the Dish remotes most of the time. 3d blurays look great on them as does Dish HD from the hoppers.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

The 2013 model of the magic remote has voice control, not last years model. I have an LG 42la6200 3D smart tv I bought last month, but it didn't come with the magic remote as it wasn't released just yet. It will work with one if I purchase it separately. That remotes only been out about a week and 1/2. My tv came with a standard remote, which can be used with the tv and all apps, just a little more work. I also bought a wireless keyboard that works for the internet browser. GREAT tv set, and I LOVE it! The more expensive models of this tv are supposed to come with the magic remote, or it can be purchased after market for around $65.

I'll have to look closer at theirs. They just got them last weekend.

I may check these models out myself tomorrow. My 60in mitsubishi that I just replaced because of lightning strike last month decided to quit this morning so its going back. I have a 50in LG plasma I bought last year that I like in my master bedroom. My go with a bigger LG if I find a Plasma or led I like for the living room. The room is so big I need at least 60in in there, anything smaller just doesnt look good.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)