Liberty TV

Is it a Christian station? I noticed GNF Movies was down over the weekend but the Music channel was still going. Last time I looked at Lynsat GNF Movies and Musice were both duplicated on another transponder so perhaps they just went down to 1 transponder.

Wow ..... You guys are good! You just beat us to the release of the testing news!

The Liberty Channel is on a short term test with our uplink partner. An email or call from you is very important and would let them know that they are being watched.

If you want The Liberty Channel to stay Free to Air on Galaxy 25 KU and available on Glorystar call
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]1-434-582-2718 or email [/FONT]info@thelibertychannel.org

Channel Information:
Satellite Galaxy 25
Transponder 27
Frequency 12.177GHz
Polarity: V
Symbol Rate: 23.000

Wow ..... You guys are good! You just beat us to the release of the testing news!

The Liberty Channel is on a short term test with our uplink partner. An email or call from you is very important and would let them know that they are being watched.

If you want The Liberty Channel to stay Free to Air on Galaxy 25 KU and available on Glorystar call
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]1-434-582-2718 or email [/FONT]info@thelibertychannel.org

Channel Information:
Satellite Galaxy 25
Transponder 27
Frequency 12.177GHz
Polarity: V
Symbol Rate: 23.000

sweet :) Thanks for the info...and that is pretty funny that we found out about it before the press release ;)

sent my email.. I have enjoyed some of the programming on Liberty with my skyangel sub so I def would love to see it stay on Ku.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)