Lie to Me

snathanb

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Feb 26, 2004
DFW
We watched the first couple of episodes on Fox. Seems pretty decent, we like it. It officially made it into the season pass list last night.

Anyone else?

HDRoberts

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 13, 2008
Cleveland, OH
I found Tim Roth's character annoying. Also, the writing needs to improve. Your an idiot if you couldn't figure out that
the principal was guilty the minute he was introduced, and it became more obvious when the other student was knocked up

Plus, I found the pilot offensive to religious people.

ComcastOgre

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 31, 2004
Saint Marys, Ohio
I really enjoy this new show. I can respect that not all programming is gonna be geared towards everybody, but I really hope this show sticks around. FOX needs something to draw me back in because I used to watch FOX all the time, now NBC is where most of my OTA shows are recorded from.

snathanb

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Feb 26, 2004
DFW
I found Tim Roth's character annoying. Also, the writing needs to improve. Your an idiot if you couldn't figure out that

Plus, I found the pilot offensive to religious people.

After watching 2 episodes (and 3 cases) I don't really think they try to hide who is lying. It's more about why they are. There were 2 cases being handled in the second episode and it was obvious from the start who was lying. But, not for the reasons people originally would have thought.

For what it's worth, we liked the 2nd episode better than the first.

My wife and I attend church twice a week and we didn't find the pilot offensive to religious people at all. Perhaps if we were J.W's we might have been offended.

lakebum431

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
Norris, TN
Well, I actually recorded the entire season of this show and just watched the first 3 this week (has been sitting on the hard drive). My girlfriend and I really enjoy it. Agree that they aren't trying to hide who is lying the key is to why. I really liked the 3rd episode. Anyone else watch the rest of the season?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts