LIFETIME HD picture quality ?

andyin137

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2008
Lompoc,California
I am asking this question to get an idea of whether this is just my HDTV or Lifetimes signal.Ive noticed only on this station alot of shows are kind of dark and reddish looking.I know shows like Golden Girls where not originally shot in HD so they have to be upconverted,but new shows like Still Standing arent that good of quality either(I beleive this show was originally shown in HD when it aired on CBS).I was watching Golden Girls the other day and the picture on HD channel was auctually worse than the SD channel.Has anyone else noticed this,is is my HDTV doing this,if so why only on Lifetime HD.

Later episodes of Frasier, current Greg's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Medium are some programs that ARE in hd.

Reba and Still Standing are the good ole stretch version.

Your tv is fine.

Although I can't say I watch it alot, they actually do a pretty good job showing things in HD. Most movies are at least IN HD, White Christmas from '54 looked great on there last weekend.

Maybe he enjoys all the movies where the poor woman is the battered VICTIM. Oh wait ! All the movies on that channel are like that. They ought to rename that channel : the BATTERED BITCH channel.

Maybe he enjoys all the movies where the poor woman is the battered VICTIM. Oh wait ! All the movies on that channel are like that. They ought to rename that channel : the BATTERED BITCH channel.

LOL, was going to say something like that but was trying to be nice. You know, it's the holidays and such!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)