Lifetime Movie Network now part of AT200

Hey, if MHN (Man Hating Network) HD can get more household to sign on for HD because wifey-poo can finally get the channel she wants, this is a great buisness move for Dish. I suspect they will add as many mainstream channels (such as this and Viacom) as they can, they advertise the heck out the HD Absolute package. I suspect they aren't advertizing it that much now as they don't want people to look at it closely, find their favorate channels are missing, and pass on it when some of those channels will be added in short order.

My wife will be pleased to get LTMN back in our subscribed channels. See really was ticked off when E* moved it out of our package a couple of years ago. LT in HD would be so so for her, but LTMN in HD would please her. She likes chick flicks and I will occasionally watch one with her. After all, she does watch my action movies with me and even Denver Broncos football games.

OTOH, my wife has little use for the bra-burning and les-be-friends stuff on WE. Now there is a channel we both agree is wasting bandwidth.

My wife (and I) like Hallmark Movie Channel HD and we will both be happy when they add Lifetime Movie Network HD to Dish. She watches the action movies with me and I watch the foo-foo movies with her. We like them both.

My wife will be pleased to get LTMN back in our subscribed channels. See really was ticked off when E* moved it out of our package a couple of years ago. LT in HD would be so so for her, but LTMN in HD would please her. She likes chick flicks and I will occasionally watch one with her. After all, she does watch my action movies with me and even Denver Broncos football games.

OTOH, my wife has little use for the bra-burning and les-be-friends stuff on WE. Now there is a channel we both agree is wasting bandwidth.

The last movie I watched on Lifetime Movie Network was the one about that kid that had the HIV virus and got kicked out of school and stuff. (I think the name was Ryan White).

I'm with you: They can remove WE from my lineup anytime they'd like and I won't be complaining.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)