Lifetime, NLL, and Spanish Channels

hermhilton

Original poster
Feb 14, 2005
I was going to try to merge 3 questions into one...

Since I moved from Colorado I can't get National Lacrosse League anywhere here in Ohio. Why doesn't Dish Network do a deal with Fox or Cox to expand THEIR broadcast? :mad:
Lifetime Network? That is a man-hating anti-male propaganda channel that needs to just GO FAR AWAY. :rolleyes:
I'm subscribed to AMERICA'S top 120 and about 15 (?) channels are all spanish... Don't they have a Latino Package? :confused:
I just don't don't understand, sometimes I feel like smashing everything.. :D

Lacrosse, isnt that a chicks sport? :p

I totally agrea on Lifetime and all its channels,

The spanish american populace is a large portion of our american society but I dont believe that there are 15 spanish channels in the at 120, more like 2 - 5 if Im correct.

And why would you move to Ohio of all places?

There are 5 Spanish channels on AT120. Only 4 are available to any one customer. They are Univision East, Univision West, Galavision and Telefutura East *OR* west. Just to put things in perspective, Univision has better raitings in LA than Fox and NBC several nights a week (3rd in overall average ratings). Univision has better ratings in Chicago, NYC, Miami, Denver, Albuquerque, Phenix and Cleveland than WB and UPN. Galavision and Telefutura are Univision's sister stations. Take one, take the bunch.

See ya
Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts