Linda Hamilton joins ‘Chuck’

I liked the whole storyline. I can see Timothy Dalton coming back later on. Monday was great. I hope they can keep it up.

S~

It was good, but as has been said before, in many ways I think the show has lost its magic (I know, I know, when it had it, it had NO viewers!); for me when Morgan became a spy, it kind of jumped the shark. Oh, my kid and I still watch (how could I not for the chance to see the lovely Yvonne), but its just as much fun. :( In the early days it did not take itself too seriously, but now that Chuck has the intersect 2.0, it just doesn't work as well for me.

It was good, but as has been said before, in many ways I think the show has lost its magic (I know, I know, when it had it, it had NO viewers!); for me when Morgan became a spy, it kind of jumped the shark. Oh, my kid and I still watch (how could I not for the chance to see the lovely Yvonne), but its just as much fun. :( In the early days it did not take itself too seriously, but now that Chuck has the intersect 2.0, it just doesn't work as well for me.

Totally 100% agree. IMO, the second season was the best. I still watch Chuck, but I'm not into it like I used to be. In the first and second seasons I really liked secondary storyline with the Buy More and Chucks secret crush on Sarah. With just about everyone in the world knowing Chuck is a spy, Morgan being a spy, Chuck and Sarah potentially getting married, and the loss of focus on the Buy More and the fact the whole store is just a CIA front, it has indeed jumped the shark. While I don't want to see it canceled, if it's not renewed come time for the upfronts in the Spring, I won't be disappointed. My favorite episode of all time was in the second season ‘Chuck Versus The Suburbs’. I was thinking about picking up the first two seasons on Blu Ray and having a Chuck weekend marathon.

I think it lost its magic because NBC kept threatening it with cancellation. So, at the end of each of the seasons they pretty much wrapped up the show just in case it was the end of the series. But, the rest of NBC has been sinking faster than Chuck. Who would have though that it would become the anchor show for Monday night since every other show they have tried on Monday night has flamed out and Chuck has remained steady. Now the rest of the NBC ratings have sunk down to Chuck levels.

Essentially NBC ruined Chuck by having all the long story arcs wrapped up.

Totally 100% agree. IMO, the second season was the best. I still watch Chuck, but I'm not into it like I used to be. In the first and second seasons I really liked secondary storyline with the Buy More and Chucks secret crush on Sarah. With just about everyone in the world knowing Chuck is a spy, Morgan being a spy, Chuck and Sarah potentially getting married, and the loss of focus on the Buy More and the fact the whole store is just a CIA front, it has indeed jumped the shark. While I don't want to see it canceled, if it's not renewed come time for the upfronts in the Spring, I won't be disappointed. My favorite episode of all time was in the second season ‘Chuck Versus The Suburbs’. I was thinking about picking up the first two seasons on Blu Ray and having a Chuck weekend marathon.

dont waste your money on Blu Ray. has to be among the worst transfers out there. love Chuck but looks like crap

The cat squad was great to watch... I just wish it had been a 3 part episode. I could have watched the cat squad for quite a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)