Line Input on *Choice DSR-530

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BigFella

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 29, 2003
Just North of LA
Anyone know how to access the line 1 input on the front panel? I've gone through the owners manual and I can't find the instructions to switch to it. Can you access it, or was it put there for "future use" and never activated?

I was curious about this myself as I have a 530 sitting here in the box as yet unactivated. My 505 does not have the inputs. I did a search at Digital Home and found this. If you get it to work let us know.

I was curious about this myself as I have a 530 sitting here in the box as yet unactivated. My 505 does not have the inputs. I did a search at Digital Home and found this. If you get it to work let us know.

Thanks for the response and link Hiker - I'll give it a shot...

Success!

The camera I have plugged into the front input works just fine. Not much is said about this input in the manual, but passes the video and audio from the little security camera I have plugged into it. I use the "input" button on the remote to switch back and forth between the 530 DVR and the camera. Works great with the Slingbox when I'm out of town. Now to get Sling to create a decent remote for the DSR 530 (there are currently no DVR functions on my Sling Box's limited virtual remote)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)