Line Through Middle of WVIT - NBC

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I got a call tonight from a friend asking me if there was a line appearing in the middle of the screen on WVIT NBC 30, I wasnt home so I couldnt check, however I just got home and whenever there is fast action on the screen there is a line in the middle of the screen. (This is on the HD version)

Its channel number is 5182.

Anyone else seeing this?

There has been a dotted line running vertically down the middle of the SD version of WKMG (Orlando, FL) for about 18 months through dish network. Welcome to the line.

Scott, yes there was. It was definitely a satellite thing, it only happened on the Sat, when I went to OTA it was gone. It was about 2/3 of the way up, and sort of made a wavy line when someone's face broke the plane.

It's still there for me, watching the Today show. It's OK OTA....

EDIT: I just sent an email to the Dishquality address. I will post back with updates....

Last edited:
I didn't try it yet today, but last night it was driving me crazy...a horizontal line exactly down the center of the screen, the top and bottom halves did not line up and they updated at slightly different times.

Glad to hear it was not just me having this issue. (For a while there I thought my plasma TV was dying).

I was hoping the DIRT team would see this and report it, as anything I report anything to dishquality it takes them a week to respond. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)