Link in email notification is broken

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the email you are getting?

{receiver_username},

{username} replied to a thread you are watching at {board_title}.

"{title}"

This is the message they posted:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
{message}

To view this thread, click here:
{view_link}

You will not receive any further emails about this thread until you have read the new messages.

This message was sent to you because you opted to watch the thread "{title}" at {board_title} with email notification of new replies.

To disable emails from this thread:
{disable_this_link}

To disable all emails:
{disable_all_link}

{board_link}

Here's a screen dump. The mouse pointer was hovering over the link so you can see it across the bottom. Note the period is missing. This doesn't happen often but it has happened before.

satguys-1.jpg

The latest email had the period missing between www & satelliteguys, generating a DNS error.

Is this happening to anyone else? I have turned on notifications for my posts and have not had any issues.

The URL is put in automatically by the software, there is no settings for it other then setting the domain name up in the main settings page.

Yeah it's kinda weird. It only happens for this website (and with my luck it's only happening to me).

We had over 2700 email notifications go out yesterday and unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) you are the only one reporting the issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts