links broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

manteca

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 24, 2007
--- hi! - since last night, i found out that links in posts that are directing to this forum content internally are broken and send you the the front page of the forum - even the bookmark homepage of my browser send me to the same page - found out that the link format changed from satelliteguys.us/dish-network-uplink-center/ to satelliteguys.us/forum229.html - also, i tried: http://www.satelliteguys.us/hopper-zone/279991-tip-changing-joey-pairing-two-hopper.html and the same thing happens - if this a problem with my pc? - i tried firefox 11.0, chrome and ie9 with the same results - any help? - thanks! ---[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

I'm seeing much the same. But I think only from some tabs left open from some days ago. Also on FF 11.

All links are doing this for me. Threads are now "thread######.html" instead of the thread title, and all forums are "forum###.html" instead of their title. Normally this would be fine, but since it broke all links it's not working out so well.

YEP. Now everything goes to the same page. Call out the Fire Brigade! :p

I dont know what happened there, but vbSEO was off. (I don't recal making any changes and was away for most of the weekend.)

I am sorry, I do not have any more answers as everything is testing fine now.

I have gone through the settings with a fine tooth comb and all is proper once again, I have also flushed the caches of all our cloud servers as well as on the main server.

--- now, with chrome is working correctly, the problem continues with ie9 and firefox 11.0 - i will check if there are other cookies associated with this forum that i do not cleared - thanks! ---

edit 1:

--- working now correctly with ie9, firefox 11.0 still continues with the problem ---

edit 2:

--- don't know why, but if i remove the www from the links on firefoc 11.0, it will go to the correct page, maybe something is broken on my app - i will test running other instance ---

edit 3:

--- forget about it, running other instance of firefox 11.0 on the same pc is working correctly, maybe i left a cookie somewhere ---

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)