LionAV to hold Calibration Seminar at CEDIA!

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Our friends from LionAV in cooperation with Datacolor and Joe Kane Productions will be holding Advanced Calibration Ceminar at CEDIA

Don't forget that LionAV will also be presenting the SatelliteGuys Get Together at CEDIA, with some really cool prizes and giveaways for our members plus you never know who will stop by!

Here are all the details on the Seminar!

training.jpg

hi guys
I wanted to give a quick plug and an invite:

LionAV is teaching the Datacolor ISF training on the Tuesday and Wednesday before CEDIA. This is a 22 hour marathon session with lots of hands on time.

LionAV is producing the Joe Kane class on Wednesday and Thursday evenings. This is 2 seperate classes, each from 630pm 1030p, cost is 275 for colorfacts owners and 400 for non colorfacts owners. This class will cover Samsung DLP CCA Calibration, Pioneer elite CMS. It is also an overview of advanced color science. please email me to enroll.

On Thursday Friday and Saturday (and perhaps Sunday?) the class room will be open during show hours. There will be 3 intro classes each day with an overview of Colorfacts and an overview of essential calibration techniques. This class is FREE. Please email me to enroll, or stop by the Datacolor booth. This is a good time to come and "hang out" in the classroom.

The LionAV class room will have the following gear this year:

Samsung 710 FP DLP
Samsung HLS4266 dlp RPTV
Marantz vp12s4 FP
Marantz 4260 plasma
Panasonic 42PHD8uk plasma
Pioneer 1130 plasma
Pioneer 920 plasma
Benq 8720 DLP FP
Benq 3750 LCD panel
Samsung 26" LCD panel
Epson 800 LCD FP
Infocus 4205 DLP FP
Sim2 3 chip DLP
Lumagen scaler
Extron switching
2partsfusion HTPC
Denon 5910 DVD
Denon 3910 DVD
Panasonic RP91 DVD
toshiba HD1 HD DVD player
2 stewart screens
2 Da Lite screens
and I am probably forgetting about some other gear.

Please remember that the classroom is OPEN AND FREE to attend during the show. You are invited to come by and try out any of the displays to get some specific hands on calibration time. Please drop by the datacolor booth to make an appointment or give me an email at gregg@lionav.com.

Michael Chen, Randy Tomlinson, and Chuck Williams will primarily be working in the classroom during the show. Michael Hamilton and myself will be working at the Datacolor booth. Each of us would like to personally meet each of you this year at CEDIA.

Regards

Gregg
PS: also feel free to call me at 201 232 3380
email Gregg@lionav.com

Cool, I haven't talked to Michael Chen for a couple of years, and Chuck stopped by the house to hang out during a breeak on a tour last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)