Lions coach Rod Marinelli FIRED!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Marinnelli firing ...
Did anyone think he would survive this year ???

that was as obvious as they come.

being the 1st coach to go 0-16 he'll never be a head coach again in this league. thrown in there the others that have 1 or 2 wins in a season.it's hard to justify that

being the 1st coach to go 0-16 he'll never be a head coach again in this league. thrown in there the others that have 1 or 2 wins in a season.it's hard to justify that

Rey,
Can you list ANY Lions Head coach that has been fired that was hired as a HC again ....

I think a few coaches back they said it has not happened ...ever.

That is truly where Head Coaches go to die !

LMAO! No sh**!! The question really was, would they wait until they landed in Detroit or tell him to pay his way home....:rolleyes:

I think he will be back in the league as a D Coordinator , not next year, but in a few years.
Looking at Detroit's D is no way to tell what the guy can do as a DC.

Jimbo

I think he will be back in the league as a D Coordinator , not next year, but in a few years.
Looking at Detroit's D is no way to tell what the guy can do as a DC.

Jimbo
you're right i can't list any.

Hard to say if that's true. I think Cam Cameron will eventually get another chance as a head coach. He was really swimming upstream with the Dolphins.

Hard to say if that's true. I think Cam Cameron will eventually get another chance as a head coach. He was really swimming upstream with the Dolphins.

I really don't think he should. He's a good offensive coordinator and that's pretty much it. Players tend to step all over him. He's a good guy don't get me wrong but that doesn't always fly in the NFL.

Rey,
Can you list ANY Lions Head coach that has been fired that was hired as a HC again ....

I think a few coaches back they said it has not happened ...ever.

That is truly where Head Coaches go to die !

Just one that I know of - Dick Jauron. He was named as 'interim' Lions HC in 2005 - the team was 1-4 under him. He was offered the Bills HC job the following season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts