Lions Packers game pixelation

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lazydogmot

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 27, 2009
N/E Florida
Hi, last night's Lions Packers game had a lot of pixelation while watching it live. But, today, while reviewing it on PTAT, there was no pixelation at all. Recorded on the same Hopper that the pixelation occurred, from NBC (WTLV) 12 in Jacksonville, FL. We have no OTA to compare pictures. Wassup?:confused: Anyone?

Hi, last night's Lions Packers game had a lot of pixelation while watching it live. But, today, while reviewing it on PTAT, there was no pixelation at all. Recorded on the same Hopper that the pixelation occurred, from NBC (WTLV) 12 in Jacksonville, FL. We have no OTA to compare pictures. Wassup?:confused: Anyone?

That's weird, if anything, you would think it would be the reverse.

No pixelation here in CT...

It seemed strange to me that the recorded images were very good but live ones were un-viewable. We tuned in several times last night to watch the game live but gave up quite disappointed. The game is still on the family room Hopper and can be watched nicely there and on the bedroom Hopper.

Was wondering, could the pixelation be due to the game being recorded on PTAT and and trying to view it at the same time? I have never tried to view something that was being recorded on PTAT. Is that too much to do on one tuner?

Was wondering, could the pixelation be due to the game being recorded on PTAT and and trying to view it at the same time? I have never tried to view something that was being recorded on PTAT. Is that too much to do on one tuner?

It shouldn't be. I was watching it live with no pixelation here in Denver but didn't try the PTAT recording. Can anyone who had this problem send me a PM with your account information? I would like to submit reports about this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)