Lipsync Problems on Weather Channel HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

StatsGuru

Original poster
Sep 10, 2007
I'm noticing lipsync issues with Weather Channel HD on both my H20 and HR 20. Both have sound going from the box to the TV via HDMI. Anyone else notice this problem? The SD version of the Weather Channel seems to be fine.

NBC was way off last night, both OTA and on SD Local from DirecTV.

I'm noticing lipsync issues with Weather Channel HD on both my H20 and HR 20. Both have sound going from the box to the TV via HDMI. Anyone else notice this problem? The SD version of the Weather Channel seems to be fine.

NBC was way off last night, both OTA and on SD Local from DirecTV.

yea noticed this morning....heather in the studio was ok but she was talking to someone at a remote site and they were "godzillaing" lol....luv that term.

I thought I noticed the same thing at one point this morning, but then I looked closer and it was fine. Sounds like it might be a TWC thing, rather than a D* thing, if it's varying from one segment to the next.

The 'lipsynching' effect isn't uncommon. If you look around at the other channels closely, you'll notice some others. Part of it has to do with the transfer speeds of the various cables you have connected into your audio/visual system. Best thing to do is get a receiver that has an adjustment for this.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts