List of all HBO or Showtime for the month

mrhoni

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 21, 2006
Is there someplace where I can see a list of all movies for the month?

I have HBO and Showtime and I'm interested in each month looking at a simple alphabetical list of ALL movies that will shown during the month, so I can easily browse looking for movies I'm interested in.

HBO provides a downloadable monthly program guide on their website. Finding their website and the program guide is left to the student as an exercise.

Showtime lists all their movies on their under the MOVIES tab. How sneaky those Showtime people are.

thanks,
I just browsed through it (HBO) and it looks great and at the end it has exactly what I was looking for.

Also on iphone

I also noticed something that worked fairly well. It is the Dish Remote web link on the iphone. I can create a favorite for Showtime and for HBO and then choose this one dropdown for later and I can browse the movies that way, but the good part is when I see a movie I can select to setup the recording as this will talk via the internet to my 722.

On a similar note, does anyone know if there is a site that lists out which channels (HBO, Sho, Starz, etc) are going to show which new movie premeires? I vaguely recall a thread about it here or somewhere else, and it would detail out each movie channel's signings for the upcoming couple of months.

You could subscribe to Dish Flicks magazine. It is $1.95 per month and lists ONLY movies and it does feature each premium channel with its own alphabetical listing of all movies playing that month on that service along with air-times. In other words, all the movies airing on all the HBO's that month has its own section. Then all the movies playing on all the Starz channels has its own section. Also, each page relates to each day of the month and on that page are several suggestions of movies to watch.

This is different from the Dish Entertainment Magazine($4.25 pee month) that has comprehensive listings of all movies and most TV programs. You can try to order Dish Flicks on-line, but it might be easier just to call Dish and order that way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)