List of Summer Premiere Dates

What? they don't list Top Chef: Masters (7/25).

On an extremely positive note an early season 2 for Hell on Wheels. They originally said November.

S~

Thanks for the info, kind of looking forward to seeing what this version of Dallas is like, don't have high expectations but oh well!

Oh lord...another louisiana show. In terrebonne parish of all places. Back woods city that people will believe is the norm. I see they are bringing back Cajun Pawn Stars as well. I still don't understand why they call that one Cajun as there is nothing cajun about Alexandria, LA. More rednecky area than anything.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

They didn't list Pawn Stars which started back on Monday.

One or two good shows worth checking-out but OMG! there sure are a lot of turds floating in this toilet. I find it hard to believe that anyone would watch three-quarters of the summertime programming. C'est la vie.

Come on. We know you're dying to watch "Dogs in te City" :D

S~

teachsac said:
Come on. We know you're dying to watch "Dogs in te City" :D

S~

:D

The other day Comcast called to address a complaint I made several weeks earlier about their Cablecard (i.e., their wicked math leads to my paying almost as much to lease a 2nd Cablecard device as it costs for an HD set-top-box) pricing. I wound up dropping down to the $59 Lifeline-Internet double-play and streaming video (Slingbox) from my primary residence in TX. Although I have an antenna and didn't need lifeline service, it was actually cheaper since Internet only folks pay a premium. The bottom line is that I was paying $39 for 30 Mbps Internet.

Well, after my call the other day I was offerer the digital premiere (or whatever it's called) plus Internet for $99 for 12-months (includes HBO, SHO, MAX, STARZ, Sports, etc.) and my $20 loyalty discount (i.e., whiner discount) was renewed another 12x along with my 2nd Cablecard fee being waved. I'm getting all the premiums and 30 Mbps Internet for $79. It pays to complain early and often. :D

To be honest, I know Comcast is offering me these discounts to shut me up since it cost them far more to have one of their attorneys formally address my complaint. I would prefer that Comcast customers pay.a reasonable $2-$4 per each additional Cablecard device instead of $7.50, but there doesn't appear to be much public outcry. So I'll just keep accepting these offers.

Anyway, now that I have the premium channels I have to look for interesting programing. Other that Dexter and Boxing...I don't see much; and Dexter doesn't start until the fall, and I left off after season 2 and 3 through 5 are not online or Ondemand. I guess I'll have to rent the DVDs over ther summer.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

:D

The other day Comcast called to address a complaint I made several weeks earlier about their Cablecard (i.e., their wicked math leads to my paying almost as much to lease a 2nd Cablecard device as it costs for an HD set-top-box) pricing. I wound up dropping down to the $59 Lifeline-Internet double-play and streaming video (Slingbox) from my primary residence in TX. Although I have an antenna and didn't need lifeline service, it was actually cheaper since Internet only folks pay a premium. The bottom line is that I was paying $39 for 30 Mbps Internet.

Well, after my call the other day I was offerer the digital premiere (or whatever it's called) plus Internet for $99 for 12-months (includes HBO, SHO, MAX, STARZ, Sports, etc.) and my $20 loyalty discount (i.e., whiner discount) was renewed another 12x along with my 2nd Cablecard fee being waved. I'm getting all the premiums and 30 Mbps Internet for $79. It pays to complain early and often. :D

To be honest, I know Comcast is offering me these discounts to shut me up since it cost them far more to have one of their attorneys formally address my complaint. I would prefer that Comcast customers pay.a reasonable $2-$4 per each additional Cablecard device instead of $7.50, but there doesn't appear to be much public outcry. So I'll just keep accepting these offers.

Anyway, now that I have the premium channels I have to look for interesting programing. Other that Dexter and Boxing...I don't see much; and Dexter doesn't start until the fall, and I left off after season 2 and 3 through 5 are not online or Ondemand. I guess I'll have to rent the DVDs over ther summer.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

No shame in a reasonable complaint being made and getting something from the company to address it. You are right, they didn't actually address the cost, but obviously you figured it out - they don't want everyone to realize it.

Oh lord...another louisiana show. In terrebonne parish of all places. Back woods city that people will believe is the norm. I see they are bringing back Cajun Pawn Stars as well. I still don't understand why they call that one Cajun as there is nothing cajun about Alexandria, LA. More rednecky area than anything.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

hmmmm always pictured you as one of those swamp guys. :behindsofa:

Okay, I looked through the summertime premium tier lineup. Any recommendations? Offhand, the only show that looks mildly interesting, to me, is The Newsroom.

The Newsroom (HBO)
True Blood (HBO)
Weeds (SHOW)
Episodes (SHOW)
Web Therapy (SHOW)
The Franchise (SHOW)
The Real L Word (SHOW)
Boss (STARZ)

Okay, I looked through the summertime premium tier lineup. Any recommendations? Offhand, the only show that looks mildly interesting, to me, is The Newsroom.

The Newsroom (HBO)
True Blood (HBO)
Weeds (SHOW)
Episodes (SHOW)
Web Therapy (SHOW)
The Franchise (SHOW)
The Real L Word (SHOW)
Boss (STARZ)

We really enjoyed Episodes, going to add showtime when it's back on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts