List of Summer Premiere Dates

It doesn't look too shabby except that watching Matt Leblanc or hearing him speak triggers my gag reflex. What the heck...remind me to set a timer in about a month.

Well he is featured prominently, but he is not the star of the show. The stars are the writers (husband and wife) that came over from England to adopt their hit TV show to the US market. Essentially everything goes wrong. Matt LeBlanc is essentially the "talent" for their US adaptation that proves to be difficult to keep in control/happy.

Other than watching the return of old favorites like The Closer, the only show I have added to teh watch-list is Anger Management. Regardless, I plan to check-out The Newsroom and Episodes this evening if I have time.

riffjim4069 said:
It doesn't look too shabby except that watching Matt Leblanc or hearing him speak triggers my gag reflex. What the heck...remind me to set a timer in about a month.

For some reason second season not that great

2 shows on A&E new seasons starting in a couple weeks (woo hoo!)

August 7th
Shipping Wars

August 15th
Storage Wars Texas

2 shows on A&E new seasons starting in a couple weeks (woo hoo!)

August 7th
Shipping Wars

August 15th
Storage Wars Texas

Why do these reality shows people kill a new genre...Storage Wars Utah, Tribal Storage Wars, Closet Hoarders, Pawn My Mama, I was Born a Pawn Star, Hoarers Rat and Cockroach Feces Edition. If it weren't for Hockey and College Football...I could live without Cable TV.

Shipping wars was kinda neat. Produced pretty well with different stories.

Storage wars can go, if you saw one episode you saw them all. Kinda like the alligator hunting shows. How many times can they show someone hang some bait and catch a gator? Apparently a bunch. Jeeezzz....

You do have to keep in kind that there is no reality to reality tv shows. All played out and many are way over scripted.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

Yeah, the prices they quote on Storage Wars are way way over inflated.

Yeah, the prices they quote on Storage Wars are way way over inflated.

I have gone to a few auctions at places before for storage. You never find anything good. The storage companies always pick through them before selling them off. Some say they don't but I am not an idiot.

I have gone to a few auctions at places before for storage. You never find anything good. The storage companies always pick through them before selling them off. Some say they don't but I am not an idiot.

That's what I've always thought...and who in the world would pay money to clean-up somebody's stinky old storage unit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts