Little Rock AR locals not HD

mooseofark

Original poster
Dec 30, 2013
Arkansas
I recently had DISH Hopper installed in North Central Arkansas and can only get locals in standard def. I've searched some postings here and have seen references to HD availability if the dish is pointed to the correct satellites. The installer pointed the dish to the western satellite but did not mention any impact on channel quality or availability. I believe he chose the western satellite due to a tree to the southeast - the tree could easily be trimmed or removed if necessary. Are Little Rock locals available in HD?

Go to http://www.dishpointer.com/ and put your address in the location field. Then click "Multi-LNB Setup" in the satellite field and choose Dish 1000.4 (61.5W, 72.7W, 77W). Then click "Go" next to the address field. This will bring up a map with a pointer for your address pointing from there to the satellite location. You can grab the pointer by clicking and holding it and place it right where your dish sits and then you can zoom in and get a look at what might be in your way if anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)