Please reply by conversation.

john green

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
Georgia
Anyone looking for Live Earth keep an eye out on Galaxy 23,25,26,27, & 28 since
Intelsat is handling the feeds.
Also keep an eye on any of the NBC feed locations.

If anyone sees any Live Earth Feeds feel free to post them here.

Because this is a special event, if they are sending them in the clear, then I dont expect them to scramble them because someone posted the feed into on a website. :)

This could be a good show.

Scott, It is my understanding they will be in the clear. The Live Earth website actually encouraged anyone getting a large group together to register their e-mail address and they will forward the coordinates.
I am sure we will find something.

I have just contacted Live Earth and Intelsat seeking the information. :)

The lady I spoke with from Live Earth was very friendly. :)

I will post them when and if I hear back from them.

IA9

11560 H 21.000

4 feeds scan in

JoBurg
WashDC/RIo
Hamberg
London backhaul

Only london is live music now. Live earth World feed

Others is a pic background with a white message "this will be *****"

It will be back. :)

Remember the show does not start until tommorow. What you are seeing now are test feeds.

I have spoke with the folks from Live Earth and they are working on putting together transponder listings for me so I can publish them here. :)

They are very friendly and are happy that we are helping promote the show. They want as many to tune in as possible. :D

Just talked with Live Earth again, they told me that a company that is producing and uplinking the concerts is a company called Control Room.

They put me in touch with someone from Control Room and hopefully I get the information soon. :)

Control Room

Looks like a universal LNB is required, eh?

Let me know if any of you find a standard KU 11.7-12.2 band feed.

I'd search for one, but I'm not at home for the next ten days. I have access to a dish, but have no search ability. The dish doesn't have a universal lnb and can't see I9 because of trees. So I'll have to depend on the forum for feed locations for the next 10 days.

Exactly what i was thinking...58 degress is great for coverage but not so great for those of us that have a tree within five miles of our dishes...:)

I can see AMC 6 but no farther East :(. So lets hope an HD feed will be there for us somewhere in the G11 area. :)

actuall the correct short name for all Intelsat is IS.
IA stands for Intelsat Americas.
Back to the begining of the year when name changed, here is the info:

Galaxy (G) replaces the Intelsat Americas (IA) brand
Intelsat (IS) replaces the PanAmSat brand (PAS)
Unique or joint venture satellites, such as SBS-6, Horizons or APR, will retain the same name

58.....old name was PAS9

remember.....you will need a universal lnb for this sat

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts