LIVE FUTBOL: Atletico Madrid vs. Real Sociedad - Su 2/12 @ 1pm EST

davekendra said:
Anyone know what the upgrade costs will be for the 622 receiver, when it's released?
If you have 942, I believe it's $99 in April. Plus you need to upgrade to a metal plan.

Lucky Scott! He gets to see La Liga Report! :D

If you go to the Dish Network site and enter into your account information, it will display all the current upgrade options. They are allowing me to upgrade now to a 622 for $299 and a 211 for a $49. I can't do it righ now since I have DirecTv as primary provider and Dish only for HD and international channels. I am waiting for my contract with DirecTv to run out so I can switch to Dish for a full plan. My contract runs out around april or may.

Some action in the last minutes of the first half, but no score.
And now here comes our chance to see a few minutes of the La Liga Report. ;)

Paul loves going to Belgium! :D

You should have seen the Real Madrid at Athletic match. The crowd was VERY angry and Madrid players and their crowd is VERY CLOSE to the pitch. I was worried for the Madrid players if things would have been thrown. The Basque crowd was out in force and became irate of every call the referee gave Madrid's way. I learned that Athletic Bilbao's team jersey was modelled after Sunderland's by some British engineers that came down from Newcastle and Sunderland at the turn of the 20th century to help the coal manufacturing of northern Spain. It's also why they are called Athletic, and not Atletico Bilbao. The match was interesting and was 1-0 until the final stoppage time.

Great opportunity! He should've taken some extra time!

Interesting info, Dave. Did you watch it on GolTV?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)