Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
LIVE FUTBOL: Spanish Primera Liga
WorldSportHD and RushHD: Saturday, February 18, at 2 PM EST

_real_madrid2_.gif
Real Madrid vs.
_alaves_.gif
Alaves
La Liga Report starts 30 minutes before the game on WorldSport.
Join our game-time discussion in this thread!

For the latest schedules, please check the following thread:
Schedule of Live Soccer Matches on WorldSport-HD and Rush-HD
Logos are courtesy of www.hqfl.dk

From Paul:

All of a sudden things are getting really interesting. Barcelona (without several key players) lose to Valencia, who move to within 6 points of the leaders. A dreadful error from Valdes gifted Valencia the win and puts some pressure on Barca.

Meanwhile Madrid moved to within seven points and will also start to think they can get back in touch, although they still have some difficult away games - the whites have to go to Barca, Valencia and also Sevilla.

However, they will start to think it possible, even though I thought they looked tired as they stuttered past Athletic Bilbao on Saturday.

This all makes their game against Alaves on Saturday (live on World Sport of course) more important than ever. They have to win, but Alaves are starting to improve and are out of the bottom three. With Madrid having a cup semi final in midweek and one eye on the Champions League the week after, a win is by no means assured and a thriller should be the order of the day...

The game is on! I just got home, watching it on a 20-minute delay, but will try to catch up by the second half.
Anyone watching?

Hi, Tim. Welcome back!
Watching live now too.

I'm going to switch over to GolTv and watch Barcelona-Betis at 3:00 CST live in "BD"--(blurr definition)---I don't feel like going back outside in the woods--five trees is enough for the day

Good game! Real Madrid was in control the entire time. No surprises!
Remember, the next live La Liga game will be on Saturday too (at 4pm): Zaragoza - Barcelona.
And on Thursday there should be a UEFA Cup match!
See you then. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)