LIVE FUTBOL: Real Madrid vs. Mallorca Su 10/2 @ 1pm ET

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
riffjim4069 said:
Besides the quality soccer match, it's a shame because we probably lost almost a quarter of VOOM's original context for the month of October...I only wish I were joking. :no
I agree, when you only broadcast one live game a week, I think it is a major screwup when that game is missed and nobody is told about it . . . :(

MarkoC said:
I agree, when you only broadcast one live game a week, I think it is a major screwup when that game is missed and nobody is told about it . . . :(
Fortunately we had 6 live games in September, which I belive is more than we ever had on VOOM in the past, so, personally, I can't complain. ;)

And since even game commentators were not sure whether they would be able to go live or not till the very end, I am sure technicians were doing all they could to restore the live feed. I only wish they posted some note or scrolling text on-screen to let viewers know what's going on (as they did in the past when experiencing problems).

claudiub said:
...for letting us know what happened. I'm really looking forward to watching the replay as it was a cracker!
Btw, where can I get the most accurate info about the Rush programming? I use titantv but it is cumbersome to find out hte programming on only one channel.
Thanks in advance.
Since live game schedules may not be known until the last moment (that's how it works in Spain;)), and change often, titantv, zap2it and even on-screen guide, for that matter, are not very accurate. Probably your best source for live game schedules on Rush-HD would be ... our forum! :D
Check the following thread, which I am trying to keep as accurate as possible and updating it several times a week:

Schedule of Live Soccer Matches on WorldSport-HD and Rush-HD

You can also check www.RushHd.com, though sometimes we publish schedules even before they do. ;)

What ever happened to "WSMatt" from WorldsportsHD he use to be here all the time giving us insight into future programming. I have noticed he last replied in the May/June time frame then disappeared. :confused:

roachxp said:
What ever happened to "WSMatt" from WorldsportsHD he use to be here all the time giving us insight into future programming. I have noticed he last replied in the May/June time frame then disappeared. :confused:
He is doing fine, just too busy I guess. Last time I've heard from him was a couple of weeks ago: he was somewhere in Asia working on new projects for WorldSport/Rush. :D

Ilya said:
He is doing fine, just too busy I guess. Last time I've heard from him was a couple of weeks ago: he was somewhere in Asia working on new projects for WorldSport/Rush. :D

What new content for VOOM. There must be a mistake we don't need any new content. :p

I had a feeling VOOM is holding back on releasing new content until all 21 HD channels go full time, I hope so they have had enough time to build up at least 6 months. They should hook up with iFilms they have plenty of short freelance HD films.

MarkoC said:
Any news on whether the RM/Mallorca game will be repeated this week?
I think it is supposed to be replayed tomorrow (Sunday) at 3pm ET, though I am not positive.

FYI: No live futbol this weekend. La Liga has a break this week. Next live game is expected on October 16: Atletico Madrid vs. Real Madrid.

From www.RushHD.com:

Sorry! We have heard from so many of you and we apologize for the disappointment
caused by the technical failure from last weekends Real Madrid vs. Mallorca
Game of The Week. We have repaired our equipment and hope you will join us
this weekend for Atletico Madrid vs. Real Madrid Saturday, October 15th at
4:00 PM EST

Reply from Rush

I received a similar email from Rush HD directly. It's good to know that they actually care. They're my favorite channel now (until WorldSports comes back on in which case they will slip to 2nd :) )
Btw, I've seen the front page announcement with the FCC approval for the purchase of Rainbow 1. Would this mean that we should see the 21 lineup back on E* soon?

claudiub said:
Btw, I've seen the front page announcement with the FCC approval for the purchase of Rainbow 1. Would this mean that we should see the 21 lineup back on E* soon?
I certainly hope so! And hopefully it means more live futbol for years to come!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)