LIVE FUTBOL: Zaragoza vs. Atletico Madrid 3/20 @ 3:00 PM EST

It is still not crip... These new encoders are not that great (take this statement from just looking at my TV). These games used to look a lot better. Now they are just a little better than WS upconvert. There too much motion artifacts.

Great shot! And a great save!

Sean Mota said:
It is still not crip... These new encoders are not that great (take this statement from just looking at my TV). These games used to look a lot better. Now they are just a little better than WS upconvert. There too much motion artifacts.
I think the data transmission rate has been reduced in order to increase capacity.

Great chance. No penalty

Well, pretty disappointing game, I must say.
At least from a spectator's view point...

0:0 final score.

Reminder: today's game will re-air on Monday at 8:30 PM EST.
No live futbol next weekend. For tentative April schedule, check the schedule thread.

Looking forward to the Big One: Real Madrid - Barcelona match on April 10!

Ilya said:
Reminder: today's game will re-air on Monday at 8:30 PM EST.
No live futbol next weekend. For tentative April schedule, check the schedule thread.

Looking forward to the Big One: Real Madrid - Barcelona match on April 10!

No games next week :( dam Passover, will Real Madrid - Barcelona match on April 10! be on Worldsports???

My friends were asking me since they will not be able to get it on Goltv if it's on Worlsports. They want VOOM to add Goltv(which is free to air) and ESPNdesportes and they will definitly sign up for VOOM. If they do that will be 29 people I have gotten to switch over :D

roachxp said:
will Real Madrid - Barcelona match on April 10! be on Worldsports???
Not 100% confirmed yet, but yes, most likely it will be on WorldSport! We watched the previous two matchups of these teams live in HD last year! So, I am pretty sure, they will do all they can to bring this game this time as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)