**LIVE VIDEO - CLICK HERE TO TUNE IN! **

The Mark Jackson talking video. The audio is very low, I can barely hear him and the slides on the screen are not visable at all. Just meant as a constructive comment. Good job Scott. Just need a little fine tuning.

Where is the Scottie Chat Video????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Come on guys, Eight of you ought to be able to get your sh*t together!!!!!!!!

Ok the video player is fixed in post 1. :)

We planned on bringing you the entire Dish Press Conference LIVE however the AT&T 3G Network crashed just after the press event started. :(

We do have video of the Scottie Chat that was shot by Don Landis, he needs to edit and add the show audio to the video and then we can put it online for everyone to enjoy.

The audio of the Scottie Chat is now up and in our Podcast forum. It was a great show and I would like to thank Charlie Ergen, Mark Jackson and the first lady of Satellite Technology Leslie Harper for joining us for todays broadcast!

Next week, guys!

I have most of it done and will be adding more pictures of the equipment being talked about. I could finish it up now, but, I'm too busy finishing up the week of the show. I expect to upload something for ya on Wednesday.

Also, I have done considerable audio level correction to fix the various issues with volume too.

As you will soon see, Scott was busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest trying to work that system of taking calls, doing the mix on an audio board, reading the chat and keeping the pace up with the show in the middle of a crowd of people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)