Lizzie Borden Chronicles on Lifetime

EarDemon

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 5, 2014
USA
Anyone else going to tune in? Any one see the Lifetime movie this is based this series will be based on? I haven't, but I plan to watch the rebroadcast on Sunday afternoon along with the series premier. Never in my life would I have imagined I'd willingly watch Lifetime, but I've always thought the Lizzie Borden case was pretty cool so I'll give this a shot.

I set my timer the other day. I've seen the movie. The whole thing is kinda like trying to figure out who Jack The Ripper was.

Personally, I think somebody else actually killed her parents, BUT Lizzie was involved.

I saw the Lifetime version with Christina Ritchie and the older version with Elizabeth Montgomery in the 70s. Both versions made it look like Lizzie did it. I can see why she would of done it if the movies are correct with the details leading up to it. She burned the dress she wore the day of the murders,but I seem to remember that she killed her parents in the nude ,so she could clean up the blood easier. Funny tidbit that not many know , is that Elizabeth Montgomery of the "Bewitched" Series of the 60s and 70s , and who played Lizzie Borden in the 70s movie, was actually related to Lizzie Borden.

No, it's a myth that she was in the nude for the murders, only because nobody can explain why she wasn't covered with spattered blood right after they happened. The 1970's movie version perpetuated that theory. The dress was burned days later, BUT, it was still the one she was wearing when the cops showed up right after the murders. If it had blood on it, somebody would have noticed right then.

Though her burning a dress later, is mighty suspicious.

No, it's a myth that she was in the nude for the murders, only because nobody can explain why she wasn't covered with spattered blood right after they happened. The 1970's movie version perpetuated that theory. The dress was burned days later, BUT, it was still the one she was wearing when the cops showed up right after the murders. If it had blood on it, somebody would have noticed right then.

Though her burning a dress later, is mighty suspicious.
Yes, Mighty suspicious.......

I like Christina Richie but she is going to be typecast as a weirdo/serial killer if she keeps playing in this one. She started as Wednesday in the Adam's Family movies and now she plays an Axe murderer who is still killing anyone that gets in her way . I liked it and will keep on watching for now.

lizzie-borden-took-an-ax-poster1.jpg

The Lizzie Borden Chronicles on Lifetime

Sunday 10PM ET​

I can't believe it, but I'm hooked.

Anyone else watching this weekly bloodbath? I have already lost track of her body count. Just seven episodes in and it must be over a dozen.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I watch it faithfully ,but it sure is a gore feast. She manages to kill anyone that even annoys her and now her sister is doing it too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)