LNB Drift. 322 Receiver. Problems with TV1 remote?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gogeden

Original poster
Oct 1, 2011
Earth
I've been at this for about an hour with troubleshooting and reverse engineering.

We have a Dish Network 322 receiver. I went to turn off the receiver (Thinking my idiot step sister left it on) and the TV1 remote does not seem to have any communication going to the receiver. I can control the television with the remote but not the receiver. So I did a test (Can't entirely remember HOW I got to the screen) and afterwards, I was prompted in red text to check the details list for LNB.

LNB Drift Detected...
0x0e, 0xa1, 119(e -8)
0x0e, 0xa1, 110(e -8)

I can't even change the channel on TV1 (It's stuck on Jersey Shore T_T) but I can use TV2. Their UHF Pro remotes. The batteries aren't dead in TV1's remote, I tried unplugging and plugging the receiver back to it's power source, I did a remote code reset which did nothing that I can see.

So... wtf?

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE: I got the TV1 remote to communicate with the receiver again. Not entirely sure how but I did. The LNB problem still concerns me.

gogeden said:
UPDATE: I got the TV1 remote to communicate with the receiver again. Not entirely sure how but I did. The LNB problem still concerns me.

Lnb drift will eventually cause signal loss. Only way to fix this problem, replace the lnb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)