LNB Drift. 322 Receiver. Problems with TV1 remote?

gogeden

Original poster
Oct 1, 2011
Earth
I've been at this for about an hour with troubleshooting and reverse engineering.

We have a Dish Network 322 receiver. I went to turn off the receiver (Thinking my idiot step sister left it on) and the TV1 remote does not seem to have any communication going to the receiver. I can control the television with the remote but not the receiver. So I did a test (Can't entirely remember HOW I got to the screen) and afterwards, I was prompted in red text to check the details list for LNB.

LNB Drift Detected...
0x0e, 0xa1, 119(e -8)
0x0e, 0xa1, 110(e -8)

I can't even change the channel on TV1 (It's stuck on Jersey Shore T_T) but I can use TV2. Their UHF Pro remotes. The batteries aren't dead in TV1's remote, I tried unplugging and plugging the receiver back to it's power source, I did a remote code reset which did nothing that I can see.

So... wtf?

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE: I got the TV1 remote to communicate with the receiver again. Not entirely sure how but I did. The LNB problem still concerns me.

gogeden said:
UPDATE: I got the TV1 remote to communicate with the receiver again. Not entirely sure how but I did. The LNB problem still concerns me.

Lnb drift will eventually cause signal loss. Only way to fix this problem, replace the lnb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)