LNB Twin -- 119 110 Troubles

Fuzzman

Original poster
Nov 2, 2008
L'burg, TN
Hey guys, I'm having some trouble with my LNB Twin setup. I'm trying to get both 119 and 110 channels with my Dish Network reciever. I can access and watch all of my 119 channels no problem, but when I try and watch my 110 channels [HD and local + more] it says and quote "Error: To change channels, press the "UP" and "DOWN" arrows on the remote--" unquote-- blah, blah, blah. Is there a problem with my LNB or what? I don't know much about this stuff. Please help! :mad:

Ok, we'll need a little more info. Run a check switch (menu 6-1-1) and see what satellites appear. If 119 is listed first and then an X you may have something blocking the 110 satellite. If you see X and 119 then your dish is receiving 119 on the wrong side, the dish will have to be moved up and to the left. Also, you mentioned HD, do you have a second dish or a dish that receives three satellites instead of two? Knowing what is in your system will help in trying to narrow down what is wrong. Thanks in advance.

Was this a professional install or a self install? Is this a working system that has stopped working? What model receiver(s)? What LNB Legacy Twin, Dish Pro Twin or Dish Pro Plus Twin?

Proffesional install. Dish Pro Plus Twin. The reciever is a Standard Def Dual-Tuner DVR. 119 is in the first column. With Ok under it. 110 is in the second column. It has an X under it. I can see the 110 channels in the guide, but when I choose to view them it has the error message. 119 channels work fine. I don't have HD, I was just explaining that 110 has vital channels, like my local and some HD channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)