local channels available nov.6 but cant get superdish?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
G

Original poster
I live in Cola. S.C. and have been told local channels will be available tomarrow (nov.06). I want the locals and do know i need the superdish because they are on bird 105. I called dish today wanting to place my order for the dish. CSR replied he has no information as to the locals or about the superdish as to when i could order it. My question is , why provide locals when no one can see them. Could someone please explain this to me. thankyou very much. P.S. i have been browsing this site for awhile think this is a great site.

Once the channels are "officially" launched then the call center people will have information on whats going on, they are never told ahead of time.

Cola. S.C. locals & superdish available now OR ARE THEY

I called Dish Network this morning informed them I wanted to sign up for the Cola. S.C. locals and the superdish. The CSR got me to sign up for credit card autopay so i would get the superdish free but could not give me an install date. She told me to call back in an hour and they would give me the date. I called back about two hours later and was told they are not taking orders for the superdish until Dec. 1st and they had no record of my order. They did however have me signed up for the CC auto pay. HMMMMMMM!!!!!! Would somebody explaine this for me please? The Byrd Watcher

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)