Local Channels No Longer On Chan's 2, 4, 5, etc.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DishaDeeYay

Original poster
Jul 29, 2007
I used to get my local channels on both the 2-13 range and a range in the 8100's. Now only the 8100 range is working and when I try to put on channel 2 (for example) it goes to channel 84 (HSN). Any idea what happened and how I can fix it?

I called a CSR and they said to do a front panel reset. Didn't work. Removed the card, didn't work.

I AM getting my channels on the higher channel numbers... but I'm more nervous about losing them altogether at some point... if you can read between the lines.

Iceberg: Receiver 301.

KAB: For certain reasons I want to try to solve this without calling Tech Support.

Hall: Favorite List is just "All Chan".

make sure your receiver is not set up to tune off air broadcasts. this will cause the channels from 2-99 to be held for cable/antenna tuning. but if you don't add any off-air locals, then the tuner should stick your locals on the right channels for your market. of course, not all tuners even have the off-air ability.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)