local channels -southren illinios

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

satellitekid

Original poster
Nov 27, 2005
i all
here is my question i live in vienna il.when is dishnetwork going to add rest my local channels
channels are
WQWQ-TV-UPN PADUCAH KY
3ABN- THREE ANGELS BROADCAST- WEST FRANKFORT IL
WPXS-RETRO TELEVISION NETWORK- MT VERNON IL
when will dishnetwork put up these channels .

satellitekid said:
i all
here is my question i live in vienna il.when is dishnetwork going to add rest my local channels
channels are
WQWQ-TV-UPN PADUCAH KY
3ABN- THREE ANGELS BROADCAST- WEST FRANKFORT IL
WPXS-RETRO TELEVISION NETWORK- MT VERNON IL
when will dishnetwork put up these channels .

checking the old charts (FCC site, tvradioworld.com), WQWQ is a low powered station and DOES NOT qualify for must carry

3ABN probably is the same (I know we have a low powered 3ABN net here in Minneapolis)

WPXS is in the St Louis locals (due to the translator there). Why is it not in your locals (Paducah/Mt Vernon) is beyond me since it is licensed to Mt vernon

Iceberg said:
checking the old charts (FCC site, tvradioworld.com), WQWQ is a low powered station and DOES NOT qualify for must carry

3ABN probably is the same (I know we have a low powered 3ABN net here in Minneapolis)

WPXS is in the St Louis locals (due to the translator there). Why is it not in your locals (Paducah/Mt Vernon) is beyond me since it is licensed to Mt vernon

the 3abn in west frankfort in is the main studio, and tv station.they broadcast from
do not know about wpxs-rtn in mt vernon.
THANK YOU ICEBERG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)