Local Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

js6425

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 28, 2007
Milwaukee, WI
So I just got off the phone with a CSR to get an additional dish to be pointed at 61.5 for HD Locals (for free, no commitment:D), but after I was done on the phone with him, the local channels disappeared in the guide:confused:. OTA data missing as well. I called back and told them about it; had me do a hard reboot, check switch, etc. Then they said since there was an open work order for local channels (by the way the CSR said I am still subscribed to local channels) that the locals wont appear in the guide until the installer shows up on SUNDAY! Any suggestions? Is this CSR right?

Can you still tune in to the SD locals?

If not, call back, transfer to tech support, and get someone on the phone to fix it. In my experience (subscriber for 8 or so years) they usually do it wrong the first time and I always end up calling back to get something corrected.

If it is just a guide issue, I would give it time and see if it is okay in the morning.

Yeah, get tech support on the phone and get someone who knows what they are doing. You'll be fine once they work it out.

Yes I've tried a reboot on the receivers; all of the csr's that i've spoken with have all said that since there is a hardware upgrade/service call open, the local channels will reappear after the work order is closed--I really don't understand the logic.

I'm experiencing the exact same problem and so are a few others (See the Cleveland HD problem thread)...they told me the same thing...they cant add my SD locals back because there is a work order.....i was very persistent with them, but they wouldn't budge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)