No ESPN NewsHD this morning?

thowe21

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 26, 2007
Torrance, CA
Sorry, tried to post this under the other thread but got an error message trying to access the second page. Anyway, according to Scott we were suppose to get ESPN NewsHD this morning along with Direct but when I tuned in today nada. Yesterday ESPN News said at the end of their broadcast only Direct would be getting it today. What gives Scott?

I don't remember anyone telling us that we were going to get anything today other than maybe HD locals in some areas..

And most updates for Dish happen around the noon Mountain timeframe

Espnnews Hd

ESPN News Bottom Line says ESPNNEWS HD Now availabel on DirectTV and select cable systems. NOT A GOOD SIGN!!!!

Still no Fox Sports (Comcast SportsNet) Bay Area!

Looking like 2009 will be Dish's next National HD Channel. :( Figure they already have there 100 Channels HD...now they don't have to try so hard.

ESPNNEWS HD is coming soon to Dish Network.

You're either sarcastic ("soon") or you get off by making people who read this forum believe you actually know something. In either case, posts like this are absolutely worthless unless you have concrete information. If you do, spit it out.

DirecTV launches 3 more... we sit on a bunch of rumors... getting very old. If Direct would step up on their equipment... I would be gone.

There is nothing new since the Charlie Chat 03/10/2008. They hope to have Disney-HD, ToonDisney-HD, and ESPNnewsHD in the near future. No dates and no promises.

They did issue press release that their plans remain on track after the launch failure. I am waiting for the financial report from DISH for more information.

Can someone who use both Dish and Direct TV tell us if both are the same or is one better. If Direct TV DVR is good I guess DISH will see a hugh turn rarte 2008 is the year of HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)