Local channels

Terre Haute locals are really what we've always watched.

Just an FYI...you do realize that you will NOT get a CW or MNT affiliate in the TH locals pkg, as they are a subchannel on the locals, which DISH does not carry. Thgse are the only channels you will get if you switch to them:

Terre Haute, IN - ABC (WAWV)
SD.gif
HD.gif
Terre Haute, IN - CBS (WTHI)
SD.gif
HD.gif
Terre Haute, IN - FOX (WTHID)
SD.gif
HD.gif
Terre Haute, IN - NBC (WTWO)
SD.gif
HD.gif
Terre Haute, IN - PBS (WUSI)
SD.gif
HD.gif
Terre Haute, IN - PBS (WVUT)
SD.gif
HD.gif

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Just an FYI...you do realize that you will NOT get a CW or MNT affiliate in the TH locals pkg, as they are a subchannel on the locals, which DISH does not carry. Thgse are the only channels you will get if you switch to them:

SD.gif
HD.gif
SD.gif
HD.gif
SD.gif
HD.gif
SD.gif
HD.gif
SD.gif
HD.gif
SD.gif
HD.gif

That’s why I was suggesting Chicago or Indy

Reactions: pattykay
Yep. As long as they not only change the service address but also send a "hit" to your Hopper.
Trust me not all CSRs know about that important step. Just went through the same process a month ago when I "moved" to my daughters house.

Happened the last two times I moved but the last one was a good thing. Have locals I want now with the correct service address.

Reactions: comfortably_numb

SD.gif
HD.gif
SD.gif
HD.gif
SD.gif
HD.gif
SD.gif
HD.gif
SD.gif
HD.gif
SD.gif
HD.gif

Actually you do get a CW affiliate on Terre Haute locals. Not sure why it isn’t advertised. You get 916 and 919. One is labeled as WPIX, the other simply as CW. Only in standard definition though.

What is the other channel? I’m not aware of any market getting 2 distant CW stations

It’s the same channel but for some reason Dish has WPIX coming in on 916 and 919 for the market. Both are WPIX, but 1 is labeled as such and the other just labeled as “CW”. So why there is 2 channels for the same network, I don’t know. But at least they get a CW.

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts